Dismiss Notice
Vote here to receive in game rewards!

Pending SolarAze1337isbanned?'s Trial-Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Trial-Moderator' started by SolarAze1337isbanned?, Jun 17, 2017.

1. SolarAze1337isbanned?

IGN:
    Solaraze1337
    What is your Minecraft in game name?
    SolarAze1337

How old are you*

What is your timezone?*
    GMT +8 SGT

Have you joined our Discord Channel?*
    Yes. I have joined as Aurora#5641

Have you ever been Banned? In detail explain why you got banned and how many times (if applicable)*
    Despite my name. Nope. Hopefully never. :) I made this name because my old account had errors when connecting to forums.

Do you speak any languages other than English?*
    Yes. Chinese but very poorly.

How long can you be on the server each week?*
    29h-35h(Holidays) 19h-23h(Non-Holidays) I may play less due to exams, projects and other and academic related activities.

What are some problems with Frost MC and how could you improve it?*
    Some people lose interest in the server after a short period of time. They join the server, find it boring and leave after a while. I plan to combat the problem by telling them all the wonderful things they can do if they feel bored and make them feel welcomed. I would introduce the new player to the amazing moderators we have here. I would explain to them what the server offers, its mini-games and teach them about voting.

People are periodically breaking the rules of the server. I would remind them of the rules of the server and report them to the forums with evidence such as a video or a screenshot if they continue to do so. I would help them with anger management if that is the case. Players may not understand the rules which is when I will step in and explain the rules to them. I will warn them of the consequences so as to deter them from breaking the rules.

If players are frustrated due to losing their items, I may give them my Weekly kit just to keep them enjoying the server and quickly get back to where they left off. I would report flamers to the forums if I have clear evidence of the chat, the trade or others. I do not tolerate flamers; I came from League. XD Whether or not you are my faction or someone who has helped me, I will treat you all equally: A warning, a kick and finally a forum thread. ;)

Additional Comments.
    Overall, I feel like I can make a huge impact in enforcing the server's rules and contribute to making the server a better place for all of us, including the new players who may not understand what the server has to offer. The server had resetted and at first, I was sad to see old things fall, but now that I think of it, it is a new journey, a new legacy that will unfold before our eyes. Let's work together to make a server even better than before, regardless of our positions, we can all do our part to make this place the best that it can be!

* Denotes a required field.

#1 SolarAze1337isbanned?, Jun 17, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
  2. Kim242

Kim242 Member

IGN:
    Kim242
    Good Luck My Friend :)