Dismiss Notice
Vote here to receive in game rewards!

My Departure

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by FreedomKnightMC, Jun 29, 2017.

1. FreedomKnightMC

Staff Member Admin

IGN:
    FreedomKnightMC
    Hey all,

I write this with quite a heavy heart and many memories in mind; this was not an easy decision. However, I have chosen to leave the Frost MC staff team administrator position indefinitely. The reasons for this are quite complicated - it suffices for me to say that much of what has been going on is below my personal standards and beyond my ability to handle anymore.

On the other hand, I hope I was at least of some service to the members of this community at some point in the last year(s) - whether it be my forum posts/replies/threads (yes, all 911+ of them here), my statistics, my hundreds of hours devoted on the server in game or on some FMC platform like Discord or the website, my hundreds of cheaters punished, my hundreds of YouTube, Vimeo, screenshots, and other uploads, my behind-the-scenes work on many different aspects of the server (from roles to ranks to kits to broadcasts to posts to editing others' posts), and just my help to players on a daily (and hourly) basis - and that's just the beginning of it!

Feel free to contact me on Discord by adding my tag: Epik#9171.

Cheers and farewell everyone,

FreedomKnightMC

2. AllenRayGaming

AllenRayGaming Advertiser
    Advertiser

IGN:
    AllenRayGaming
    I'm gonna miss you bud...

3. ZexyMichZX

MVS

IGN:
    MichBent