Dismiss Notice
Vote here to receive in game rewards!

Pending Ezzz's Trial-Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Trial-Moderator' started by Ezzz, Jul 8, 2017.

1. Ezzz

Ezzz Member

IGN:
    NoHaxJustEzzz
    What is your minecraft in game name?
    My in-game name is NoHaxJustEzzz.

How old are you*
    Currently, I am 13 years old

What is your timezone?*
    UTC+3

Have you joined our Discord Channel?*
    No

Have you ever been Banned? In detail explain why you got banned and how many times (if applicable)*
    Well, if you mean on this sever, not at all, because I just joined.

If you mean on another server, yes, I have been banned. One server that I have been, is Mineplex because I hacked at a mini game called Micro Battles, (For Permanent). Another server that I have been banned one is Hypixel at Sky wars for hacking, (Permanent). Don't worry, because I learned from my mistakes.

Do you speak any languages other than English?*
    Yes, as i live in Greece, i speak greek, but i take particular lsessons at English and at French. I can speak both very fluently.

How long can you be on the server each week?*
    At weekdays, i can be on from 1-2 hours per day, and at weekends about 2-3 hours per day. Now that it's summer though, ohhh boy, who knows for how long i can play per day.

What are some problems with Frost MC and how could you improve it?*
    Well, one problem like all the other server's is hacking. If I become Trial-Moderator, I can fix this problem by punishing (banning, muting, kicking) whoever deservers it in different ways. For example, I can also punish, not only for hacking, but for being disrespectful to other players and staff members

Additional Comments.
    I go to a sport called water polo 4 times a week in the afternoons and next year, that I am going to be more busy at school, I will probably be on less hours per day

* Denotes a required field.

2. ZexyMichZX

MVS

IGN:
    MichBent
    Get Well Known first in the community for increasing ur percentage of being staff thats my opinion