Dismiss Notice
Vote here to receive in game rewards!

Hello I would want to be an ADMIN

Discussion in 'Admin' started by BiboyRobs123, Aug 21, 2017.

1. BiboyRobs123

BiboyRobs123 Member

So i recently found out that this server needed admins. Ive never seen a post yet about a person wanting to be an admin in this server. Firstly Hackers, Hackers, Hackers they are every where these days Ive interviewed some Minecraft Hackers before and they all have the same reason to be the highest in the server. Secondly i was in server where admins only come on sometimes and doesn't help the players If there was a hacker, cheater or exploiter and no admins were around then the hacker, cheater or exploiters would have made many players rage quit and never want to play again. finally I would want to add a new plugin where players that clicked to fast, flies, speed hacking or even xraying would get banned automaticaly or even tell in the Admin only chat that the player is cheating, Xraying, or even PvP hacking and would get banned depending on what they did. THANK you for reading my post a like and a feedback would be nice no matter how bad the feedback is

2. Jonharness

Jonharness SnowKing+
    SnowKing+

IGN:
    Jonharness
    No longer relevant, join Discord server if you want to get possible updates concerning the server (findable on the homepage of the Forums).

Cheers.